SMARTASSISTANT is the leading global technology provider for interactive advice solutions across all channels: online, mobile and in-store. Our software solution helps people choose products, services and solutions that match their needs faster and smarter.
Leading retailers and brands such as Trek Bikes and Canon use our technology to help their customers find the products they need. Check out some examples.
Industries: Retail, Brands, Telecommunications, Financial Services, Fashion and Lifestyle
Offices: Headquartered in Vienna with offices in New York, London, and Wroclaw
The Role: Customer Success Manager – DACH
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
At SMARTASSISTANT we firmly believe that we can only be successful if our customers are successful. Reflecting our strong team culture our overall customer success approach is comprised of many elements: great products and services, excellent project implementation & management and superior account management. Our goal is to deliver a proactive, inspirational and trustful customer success approach, turning our customers into successful and satisfied Digital Advice enthusiasts.
In this exciting new position you will be contributing to:
Individual Customer Success
- Take over responsibility for selected customers in the DACH region to ensure customer retention and satisfaction by identifying long-term strategic goals of a customer, making sure those goals are met and decision makers are regularly informed and engaged in the projects
- Consult customers in different aspects of their Digital Advice strategy such as categories, use cases, target audiences etc.
- Represent the customer’s voice in all internal decisions
- Work closely with technical project managers and sales representatives to offer our customers the best service and products
- Identify potential risks in customers’ satisfaction and actively work to mitigate those risks
- Pro-actively develop strategies to educate and inspire customers in the field of Digital Advice
- Identify ways to collaborate with customers in the field of Digital Advice (case studies, webinars, speaker engagements, reference calls etc.)
- Organize and hold Customer Success workshops, innovation workshops and onsite meetings
Customer Success for our entire customer base
- Help organizing the yearly Customer Advisory Board
- Contribute to a knowledge base for customer success strategies
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- University Degree
- 1-3 years of professional experience
- Experience in Sales, Consulting, Client Facing roles is a big plus
- Experience in SaaS, E-commerce, technology is a plus
- Strong service orientation: wants to make things easier, smoother and better for clients, and does not give up when she/he faces hurdles in achieving this
- Authentic and trustworthy individual who is committed to long-term relationship building
- Diplomatic personality who communicates directly, friendly and proactively
- Confident and convincing individual with experience in working with senior to C-level executives
- Motivated by helping others, making things happen and sharing information and experience
- Full working proficiency in German and English
- Loves being structured, concise and efficient
- Technically minded but solutions oriented
- A passion for helping brands and retailers to improve customer experience
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Minimum gross salary of €2350 – overpayment possible depending on qualifications and experience
- Great experience in our international company
- Office in the heart of Vienna
- Small and friendly teams
- Clear structure with go-for-it attitude
- Fresh fruit and countless amounts of good coffee and tea
We are on a mission to change the way people shop and decide. Because we are facing new exciting tasks everyday, we need people like you to help us to provide the highest quality solutions for our clients.
Sounds like an exciting challenge? Apply today, be SMART tomorrow! We are looking forward to receiving your application in English.